Section 11 Notifications and Applications


For any water crossing, or works within the Riparian Area require a Section 11 Notification or Application to Forest Lands and Natural Resources. We complete these for all types of projects.

We have completed several hundred of these, providing the plans and information to the provincial government.

Having a Qualified Environmental Professional (QEP) complete a site assessment to let each landowner know where they can build, how to build and the information required.

Following up with the provincial government for response and to adapt to meet their approval.


British Columbia

Get In Touch


6526 Water St, Sooke, BC V9Z 0X1

Looking for solutions?

Solution oriented! Your project succeeds while meeting environmental regulations and minimizing environmental impacts when Corvidae Environmental Consulting's team of experts is working for you.